Privacy & Terms
Privacy & Security
The InvictusTeamUS.com (Invictus Team US) Website is provided as a public service by the Department of Defense (DoD). Information presented on InvictusTeamUS.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, social security number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Team Invictus US programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- InvictusTeamUS.com does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). InvictusTeamUS.com may occasionally use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Department of Defense DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may make your use of the site less than optimal. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. This helps us customize our site to make it as useful as possible for you.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact page.
External Link Policy
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although DoD Invictus Team US may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate.
Please visit the VA Guidelines for further information on 508 Compliance.